The Ministry of Science and Technology issued 12 key special declarations such as the National Key R&D Plan "Solid Waste Resources"
A few days ago, the Ministry of Science and Technology issued guidelines for the declaration of key special projects such as the National Key R&D Plan "Solid Waste Resources" for 2019. The content of this release covers 12 key projects. This includes the causes and management of soil pollution on the site, early warning and prevention of major natural disasters, public safety risk prevention, key technologies for food safety, research on the modernization of Chinese medicine, key technologies for biosafety, reproductive health, and prevention and control of major birth defects.
The notice pointed out that the project lead reporting units and project participants should be scientific research institutes, institutions of higher learning, and enterprises registered in the Chinese mainland. They have independent legal personality, and the project leader is limited to reporting 1 project. National Key Basic Research and Development Plan, National High-tech Research and Development Plan, National Science and Technology Support Plan, National International Science and Technology Cooperation Project, National Major Scientific Instrument and Equipment Development Project, Public Welfare Industry Research Project, National Science and Technology Project, and National Key Research and Development Project Project leaders shall not take the lead in the declaration of projects, nor shall heads of key ongoing research projects of key national R&D plans participate in the declaration of projects.
The details are as follows:
Circular of the Ministry of Science and Technology on the Issuance of Guidelines for the Declaration of Special Projects for 2019, such as the National Key R&D Plan "Solid Waste Resources" 240
Provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities(commissions, bureaus) of the plan, the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Science and Technology Bureau, the departments in charge of science and technology of the relevant departments of the State Council, and relevant units:
According to the General Plan for Deepening the Management Reform of the Central Financial Science and Technology Plan(Special Projects, Funds, etc.)(Guofa No. 64) issued by the State Council, the relevant requirements for the organization and management of key national R&D plans shall be complied with. We are now issuing guidelines for the declaration of 12 key special projects such as "solid waste resources" for the year 2019. Please organize project declarations in accordance with the guidelines. The relevant notification is given below.
Project organization reporting requirements and review process
1. The reporting unit organizes the declaration in the form of a project according to the research content of the support direction of the guide. The project may have sub-topics. The project shall be declared as a whole and shall cover all the evaluation indicators for the corresponding direction of guidance. The project declaration unit recommends a scientific researcher as the project leader. Each project has a person in charge. The project leader can serve as the person in charge of one of the projects.
2. The organization and implementation of the project should integrate advantage innovation teams in relevant fields across the country, focus on research and development issues, strengthen the coordination of basic research, common key technology research and development, and typical application and demonstration tasks, concentrate efforts, and jointly attack key issues.
3. The National key R&D project declaration review takes two steps to complete the pre-declaration and formal declaration. The specific work flow is as follows:
-- In accordance with the relevant reporting requirements of the guidelines, the project reporting units fill in and submit a pre-declaration form of about 3,000 words through the National Science and Technology Management Information System, specifying in detail the goals and targets of the declared projects, and briefly explaining innovative ideas, technical routes and research bases. Not less than 50 days from the date of publication of the guidelines to the date of acceptance of the pre-declaration.
-- The project lead filing unit shall sign the joint reporting agreement with all participating units and specify the time of signing the agreement; The project lead reporting unit, project reporting unit, project leader and project leader must sign a letter of commitment of good faith, and the project lead reporting unit and all participating units must fulfill the requirements of the "Several Opinions on Further Strengthening the Construction of Scientific Research Integrity" and strengthen the inspection of the declaration materials. Put an end to exaggeration, even fraud.
-- Each recommending unit shall strengthen the examination and verification of the recommended project declaration materials, and submit the recommended project in a unified manner through the National Science and Technology Management Information System on time.
-- Pre-declaration of items accepted by professional institutions. In order to ensure reasonable competition, if the number of reporting teams is not more than the number of projects to be supported for the individual direction of non-directional reporting, the direction of the guidelines will not start the subsequent project review and establishment process and will re-study the publication guide at an alternative date.
-- Review the form of organization of professional institutions and conduct the first round of evaluation according to the reporting conditions. The first round of the review does not require the project leader to reply. According to the expert's evaluation results, 3 to 4 times the number of items to be declared and entered the defense review. For the declared items that have not entered the defense review, the results of the review shall be fed back to the reporting units and responsible persons in a timely manner.
-- After receiving a notice from a professional institution regarding its entry into the defense, the filing unit, through the State Science and Technology Management Information System, fills in and submits a formal declaration of the project. The formal declaration is accepted for 30 days.
-- Professional organizations shall conduct formal examination of the application forms for entry into the defense evaluation and organize the defense evaluation. The person in charge of the filing project will report and defend through online video. According to the experts 'comments, the items are selected. For guidelines that support 1 to 2 items, in principle, only 1 item is supported. If the evaluation of the first two reporting projects is similar to that of the review results, and the technical route is obviously different, project support can be established at the same time, and a dynamic adjustment mechanism can be established., combined with process management to carry out mid-term evaluation, Based on the results of the assessment, the modalities for follow-up support are determined.
Recommended units for reporting by organizations
1. The department in charge of science and technology of the relevant Department of the State Council;
2. Departments in charge of science and technology of provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, cities with separate plans and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; 3. The trade association established by the original industrial department;
4. The Strategic Alliance for Industrial Technological Innovation, which was included in the pilot scope of the Ministry of Science and Technology and assessed results as A, and the Pilot Alliance for Innovation and Development of the Science and Technology Service Industry launched by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Finance.
Each recommendation unit shall organize the recommendation within the scope of its functions and business, and shall be responsible for the authenticity of the items recommended. The relevant departments of the State Council recommend units with which they have business guidance relations, trade associations and strategic alliances for industrial technological innovation, and pilot alliances for innovation and development in science and technology service industries, and the competent departments for science and technology at the provincial level recommend units within their administrative divisions. The list of recommended units is publicly published on the public service platform of the National Science and Technology Management Information System.
III. Eligibility Requirements
1. The project lead reporting units and participating units of the project shall be scientific research institutes, institutions of higher learning, and enterprises registered in the Chinese mainland. They shall have independent legal personality and registration time before June 30, 2018. They shall have strong scientific and technological R&D capabilities and conditions, and shall operate and manage norms. State organs shall not take the lead or participate in the declaration.
The project lead declaration unit, the project participating unit and the project team members are in good faith, and there is no record of serious scientific research misconduct and the "blacklist" record of credit in related social fields during the disciplinary execution period.
The same project of the reporting unit can only be reported through a single recommendation unit, and no long and repeated declarations may be made.
2. The person in charge of the project(project) must have a senior professional title or doctoral degree and was born after January 1, 1959. The working time for the project shall not be less than six months each year.
3. In principle, the person in charge of the project(project) should be the proponent of the research ideas of the project(project) and the scientific and technical personnel who actually preside over the research. Civil servants of the central and local state organs(including other personnel who perform the functions of managing science and technology programs) are not allowed to declare projects(topics).
4. The person in charge of the project(project) is limited to reporting 1 project(project); National Key Basic Research Development Plan(973 Plan, Including major scientific research programs), national high-tech research and development programs(863 programs), National science and technology support programs, national international science and technology cooperation programs, national major scientific instruments and equipment development programs, and public welfare industry research programs(hereinafter referred to as "pre-reform programs") and the country The person in charge of a major science and technology project or a key National Research and development project shall not take the lead in declaring a project(project). The person in charge of key research and development projects(other than tasks or topics) of the National key research and development plan shall not participate in the application
The telephone numbers and mailing addresses of the key projects are as follows:
(1) Key special consultation telephone numbers for "solid waste resources": 010-58884891, 010-58884896.
(2) Key special consultation telephone number of "Cause and Control Technology of Soil Pollution on Site": 010-58884866, 010-58884848.
(3) "Marine Environmental Safety and Security" Special Consultation Telephone: 010-58884875, 010-58884876.
(4) Key special consultation numbers for monitoring, early warning and prevention of major natural disasters: 010-58884888, 010-58884892.
(5) The number of consultation calls on key projects(special tasks for the protection and use of cultural heritage) of "monitoring, early warning and prevention of major natural disasters": 010-58884828.
(6) "Public safety risk prevention and control and emergency technical equipment" key special consultation telephone numbers: 010-58884826, 010-58884827.
Address: China 21st Century Agenda Management Center, No. 8 Yuyuantan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing, Zip Code: 100038.
(7) "Active Health and Ageing Technology Response" Special Consultation Telephone: 010-88225057, 010-88225093.
(8) "Research and development of key technologies for food safety": 010-88225166, 010-88225152.
(9) "Research on the Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine": 010-88225159, 010-88225063, 010-88225195.
(10) "Research and development of biomedical materials and replacement of tissue and organ repair": 010-88225180.
(11) "Research and development of key biosafety technologies": 010-88225150.
Address: China Biotechnology Development Center, Building 4, No. 16, West Sihuan Middle Road, Haidian District, Beijing, Zip Code: 100039.
(12) "Research on Reproductive Health and Prevention and Control of Major Birth Defects": 010-88387278, 010-88387283.
Address: special research group on reproductive health and prevention and control of major birth defects, project 2 of the National Center for medical and health science and technology development research, No. 9 hospital building, xigongzhuang street, xicheng district, Beijing.